Our foundation (Lebenshilfe Roland und Margot Kamm) can report about a successful year 2017.
We were able to „do lots of good“ for the poorest of the poor, thanks to our donors and supporters.
A focal point was and remains East Ukraine, supporting Eva Samoylenka (Sail of Hope) in Slavjansk.
- Hundreds of grocery packages „Stop Hunger“ have been, and are still being distributed
Large families with many children are being provided with monthly groceries
- Tons of coal for heating have been distributed
- Hundreds of packets of insulin are being distributed to children with diabetes type 1
- Thousands of medical supplies have been distributed to sick people
- 25 tons of relief supplies have been distributed to over 1000 needy families in 10 East Ukrainian towns Hundreds of families have been given seeds
- Large families with many children have been given livestock for breeding
- A summer camp for lots of children beyond the demarcation line was organised and Christmas packages distributed
- Provision of school material and children’s Bibles
The children of East Ukraine need our help urgently!
The aid projects for the slum Tondo, Manila on The Philippines continue:
- Annual costs fort he soup kitchen
- Salary for the social workers 2018
- Salary for the leaders of the orphanage in Tondo
Successful intergration in Pforzheim, Germany.An Arabic-Biblical Church with lots of children has been founded.
We were able to support the organisation of a summer camp.
Heartfelt thanks to all helpers. Donors and supporters who continue to help us “do good”